Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Where in the world is Cameron?

Hey y'all!

I hope you're enjoying my stories so far from my three month adventure around Southeast Asia. I'm just finishing the 8th week of my 13 week trip. Only five weeks to go! Take a look at the map below to see where I've been so far.
My original plans included three weeks of volunteering in Nepal. Due to the earthquakes that devastated the country on April 25 and again on May 12, the organization that was hosting my project has suspended operations in the region until later this summer. As much as I would like to help the country in their time of need, it looks like I'll have to go to Nepal another time.

Since I'm not going to Nepal anymore, I've decided to stay on for those three weeks and travel to Laos and Indonesia after Myanmar (which was a part of the original plan). Watch this space for more updates about my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment