Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hiatus

After a long hiatus from blogging, I've realized how much I've missed it. It truly is a lot of work, but also reminds me where I've been and why it was awesome! I wrote a few blogs about Shanghai, Beijing and Budapest recently, but can't seem to figure out where I saved them on my iPad, so when I find them, I'll upload them. Or I won't. Because I lost them.

I do, however have a boring post about some companies I visited in China as part of the course I was taking there. I'll upload it, but you don't have to read it. It's pretty boring. It shows that aside from travelling the world and enjoying every moment of life, every once in a while I actually do attend school and learn things. After you read the next boring post, stay posted for updates over the next three months for my adventures during my last 2 weeks in Spain and my journey around Southeast Asia. It's gonna be a wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment