Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Stealing Diapers

While in line at the grocery store yesterday, the woman standing next to me made eyes suggesting that I hold my purse more closely. I quickly pulled it closer to my body to ensure that whomever she was suspicious of standing behind me could not get at it. Not three minutes later, I saw the woman standing behind me hand her 6-year old son a package of Pampers and lead him through the entrance of the store, right by security - without ever looking back! What a great example to set for your children...making them steal diapers at such a young age! The woman who had instructed me to hold my purse more closely in the first place looked at me and said "¿Viste eso?" Good thing I had her looking out for me or those diapers might have been my wallet! 

1 comment:

  1. I love nice strangers!! Glad nice women in the grocery are looking out for you :)

    - sarita

    ReplyDelete