Sunday, November 13, 2011

Creamfields

I broke in my dancing skills on Friday at Creamfields, a giant electronic music festival. David Guetta and Afrojack were both there, and came on stage together for about half an hour, which was pretty sweet. I wish I had known my evening plans before heading out for the night, because I definitely would have chosen a different pair of shoes. Note to self - when in doubt, DO NOT WEAR PLATFORMS. There are few things more painful than going to a South American music festival in 5 inch heals. I made some new friends, nonetheless, and had a great time. The line up for the night was as follows:

Main Stage:
Rodrigo Laffert
Fedde Le Grand
Booka Shade
David Guetta
Ferry Corsten

Cocoon Arena:
Ricardo Molinari
Mauricio Vargas
UMHO
Seth Troxler
Miss Kittin
Sven Vath

Club Room Lounge Bar:
Concurso HP
Fernando Vives
Paulo Fazio
Love00
Esteban Abdala
Fabián Argomedo
Tweeter
Sanfuentes / Diegors

Cream Arena:
Dorian Chavez
Felipe Venegas
Elio Riso
Joris Voorn
Hernan Cattaneo
Luciano

Alternative Arena:
Roberto Parra
Julian Garvia Reyes
Busy P
Afrojack
Pete Tong
Laidback Luke



Needless to say, the night was one of my most fun yet in Santiago. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me, so I can't share more than this one photo to give you an idea of what it is like to party with the Chileans. The show didn't end until 5 AM. They really do it right here!

2 comments:

  1. Cameron I have read all the posts so far. What a wonderful time and great experience for you! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really having a good time! It gets better and better every day. Just wait until I actually speak "Chilean" spanish!

    ReplyDelete